Sunday, September 4, 2011

PRICELESS


The would be authoress with the big nose has a traitor somewhere amidst the 535 friends she has on Facebook.  Personally I find it strange that it is only 'one'.  She's betrayed so many friendships that you'd have thought it would be more.  The below excerpt was sent to me by an annoymous donor.  In fact the entire Facebook page was sent to me but I felt it prudent not to publish 'as is' but to avail this hilarious piece of egocentricity that the would be authoress with the big nose pasted on her wall.  

Priceless, Turkish airlines staff just asked me "Are you a dancer?" Ageing suits me apparently.
Yesterday at 2:03pm via BlackBerry · Like · Comment

Of course many have been looking for the 'unlike' button to press but here facebook fails the friends that aren't really.

No comments:

Post a Comment