Sunday, May 1, 2011

FEBRUARY/MARCH - GIRLIE FUED


When you see me squeezing fruit, be sure to be particularly aware that what I am about to tell you is 'Juicy'.
Rumor has it there is a girlie feud going on in the social networking group Internations.  I say 'girlie' feud but that's under dispute too.  On one side there stands two blondes (natural or dyed - these days it's hard to tell).  On the other side...whoops stands another blond (definitely dyed).  However, this one's gender is in question as is 'his/her origins.  I was taught a long time ago that when you base yourself in a new country you get the chance to rewrite history, you get a chance to reinvent yourself. Seems the disputed 'girlie' has done just that (but that's another one for the gossip columns).  It appears that one of these ladies has been booted out of Internations for unladylike behavior. Judging by the fact that this particular lady isn't one we can assume it's the male who hasn't had enough years being a lady to know one (bless).  ( I have heard his gender discussed in depth and have been a witness to bets placed).  Details are a bit sketchy as I write about this but everyday I'm learning something of this hair-pulling mud-wrestling feud and once I have some hard evidence you will be the first to hear the truth of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment