Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LAUNCH OF NEW PERFUME - DAISY

Marc Jacobs new fragrance (at least to Turkey) had a relaunch just before Easter.  They choose a swanky hotel Les Ottomans near Bebek for it.  A lot of faces in gorgeous dresses with very small bodies wafted around drinking Green Martinis and refusing the mouthwatering canapes going around.  The Marketing department had done well with the setting, well with the crowd and well with what was on offer.  And the frangrences isn't half bad either.  Maybe not quite for me but on others I thought it was something you might pick up at duty free.  I should have left earlier as several martini's and pink stilettos do not work well.  I am so glad no one saw me trip down the stairs when I went to visit the toilet.  No damage done other than the slit of my dress ripped open another 2 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment